Front doors - Composite front doors
Introducing the composite door profile, this versatile profile allows for a multitude of door combinations and styles plus numerous door slab and glazing options.
Premium quality composite front doors
What we supply
PVC benefits such as durability, low maintenance and excellent thermal properties are included without compromising on the looks of a traditional wooden door.
We plan, you relax.
A done for you service & full warranty.
120+ projects completed
Free Consultation included
Certified Staff & Products
Want to know more?
Decided that a composite front door is right for your property?
It’s time to choose the look and finish.
- Suitable for use with standard 44mm door slabs.
- Classic chamfered design suites with the TOTAL70 Chamfered window system to allow customers to create a unified look to their windows and doors.
- Integral gasket.
- Multi-function groove detail to allow both brush pile and standard REHAU glazing beads.
- A dual brush pile seal is possible if required encompassing the central brush pile and edge brush pile to keep out the weather.
- A slimline transom, which can be welded or mechanically joined to replicate a traditional wooden frame, can be used for top light configurations for more flexibility and choice.
- Slimmer sightlines enabling customers to use it in narrower door openings such as small cottage doors and older properties.
- Full range of colour laminate options enabling customers to match their doors and windows beautifully.
- The double brush pile seals allow for clear drainage paths for both internally and externally opening doors.
- Compatible with the REHAU Tritec sash, allowing for the option of an opening vent above the door.
- A mechanical joint is available.
- DERS A rating is achievable.