About SupaLite Roofs
Quite simply, the SupaLite tiled conservatory is the tried and tested roofing system to provide you with a certified, safe and energy efficient roof for your conservatory.
When you specify your new SupaLite roof you are set to benefit from a highly energy efficient roofing system that has been specifically designed and
tested to create you a dream living space. When SupaLite roofs are installed, many customers remodel their conservatories internally to give the feel
of a true lounge. This can be achieved by plastering internal walls and adding decoration and furnishings more akin to lounge furniture rather than cane furniture more traditionally used in conservatories.
This can be done with peace of mind knowing that you will not be sitting on cold leather or damp cold fabric furnishings anymore. With the SupaLite roofing systems unique design features, all configurations of roofs can be achieved.
You will be delighted at just how much the roof insulates your conservatory. Gone will be months of extreme cold and heat variations. With a choice of internal finishing methods, you can choose to specify a vaulted ceiling or a lowered 2400mm flat ceiling with integral lighting. We also
install if specified a 350mm lighting pelmet around the internal ring beam which can additionally incorporate dimmable down lighting or even surround sound speakers for your audio system to connect to.
The transformation you will benefit from is astounding. Not only will you greatly reduce the energy costs of retaining a moderated living temperature in your conservatory, but you will also have more occasions for spending time in your conservatory and fall in love with it again.
When you specify a SupaLite Roof, you will benefit from in depth research and enormous investments that have arrived at the perfect replacement roof for your conservatory. The SupaLite roof has undergone exhaustive testing, design and re-design to arrive at a product for every conservatory roof design and configuration. With changes to Building Regulations in September 2010 it is now possible to specify a tiled, solid and lightweight roof for your conservatory.
- Lightweight aluminium fully structural roof;
- Choice of tile and slate colours, all tiles are tried and tested by British Research
- Establishment, giving you total peace of mind in extreme weather conditions;
- 25 year guarantee on tiles with a life expectancy of over 50 years;
- Roof vents are available in 2 sizes to allow in maximum light;
- Full range of colour matching fascias, soffits and gutters to suit your choice of windows;
- The ExtraLight tile is the only tile tested down to a 10º pitch;
- Easy to install to existing conservatory frames;
- Add value to your property.
We plan, you relax.